It is no more news that the 2019/2019 Nigeria Civil defence recruitment is ongoing.
If you have the intention of registering, here is an opportunity for you.
This page promises to share with you the 2019 civil defence recruitment form, application guide, and requirements.
Please note that this is not the official civil defence recruitment portal, but a page by another Nigerian seeking to help a fellow Nigerian through the Civil defence recruitment process.
Before you are eligible to apply for the Nigeria civil defence corp, there are some requirements you need to put in place before you are eligible to apply.
2019 Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements
- A functional email address
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense
- Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict, etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved
If you have all of these application requirements, lets head over to the recruitment portal to complete the application.
Here is how to apply for the 2019 Civil Defence Recruitment
The steps to getting this done are pretty simple.
- Visit the official NSCDC official recruitment portal
- Supply your valid email address
- Confirm your email address
- The complete the form for any of the positions you wish to apply
This page will be updated with more relevant details about the civil defence recruitment so if you seek more information to this effect, make sure you stay tuned.
What were the challenges in the course of applying for this recruitment?
If you have any issue want us to talk about, kindly leave them in the comment.