In one of my previous articles, I shared how to generate rrr code, which covered all the transaction type.
Today, I will specifically share with you how to generate remita code for noun.
So if you are student of national open university of Nigeria, searching for how to generate remita code, you might want to get in here to learn how to do that.
It is no more news that most Nigerian universities, polytechnics and colleges are using remita.net services to process their transactions.
Of course the national open university of Nigeria (NOUN) is not left out.
How To Generate NOUN Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number for Fee Payments
1. Visit the national open university website http://nouonline.net
2. Click on Student Login
5. Choose Load wallet at the drop-down menu option
6. Fill-out the wallet Account funding form
Here am assuming you selected the Bank branch payment option, not Bank internet nor MasterCard
7. Click pay to Generate your Noun Remita Retrieval Reference Code
8. Copy the Generated remita code to any Noun participating bank to make your payment.
Points to Note
The Remita Retrieval Reference code is a 12 digit numbers i.e 1001 3004 6804
It doesn’t expire except a payment has been made.
You’ll get a message sent to your mailbox ones the code is generated