This page is dedicated to checking NABTEB result.
So if you have been searching for NABTEB result and probably a tutorial on how to check NABTEB result, this page is for you.
Here, you will learn how to check your result yourself.
Not just that, but you will also know if NABTEB result is out for the current year.
You will no longer to visit a business center or a cyber cafe to get somone help you check your result for you after reading this post.
The steps to checking the result may vary per year.
But not to worry, irrespective of the year of your NABTEB exams, you will still get tips here to check your result all for FREE!
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) is usually take around May/June.
So you should expect to check your NABTEB result soon after the examination.
There is usually no specific date when the results will be uploaded online for the students to have access to.
Of course, that is why I wrote this page, to check if NABTEB result is out and guide you how to go about it and see your result all for free.
As at the time of updating this page, the current year NABTEB result has been uploaded already.
But here are the steps for you to check your result all by yourself.
Before I leave you with the steps for checking NABTEB result, let me first of all share with you the requirments for checking NABTEB result so you have them handy.
NABTEB result checking requirement
Here are the things you need to have intact before you proceed to checking your result:
- Candidates identity number
- Year of examination
- A NABTEB scratch card
Now that you have these requirements, let’s proceed to the result checking portal to check your result NOW!
How to check 2019 NABTEB result
There are basically 7 steps to getting access to your result.
Below are listed the steps for you to follow:
- Go to http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 11700838
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 1960
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
So how was your result?
You made good grads, right?
If you have any question regarding this NABTEB result checking page, please feel free to let us know about it and we’ll be glad to guide you further.