Do you have what it takes to work with Skye Bank Plc?
The 2018 Skye bank recruitment is ongoing, get in here to know the requirements and how to apply for Skye bank recruitment 2018/2019.
Skye Bank is one of Nigeria’s leading Financial Institutions. A Systematically Important Bank (SIB) committed to promoting customer convenience and lifestyle through its wide-range of electronic banking solutions.
We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career in the capacity below:
Job Title: Entry Level Recruitment
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of Skye Bank family!
- At Skye Bank, we pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable our employees to meet their career aspirations.
- If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in a challenging position and thrive, this is your opportunity to shine!
What do you need to get on this?
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC or have an exemption certificate
- 26 years or younger
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country
How to Apply for 2018/2019 Skye Bank Plc recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here to Apply
- When the link above opens, go to the top of the page and click the “Register Here” button, then, follow other instructions.
Test Date: 28th April 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Now that you know that 2018 Skye bank recruitment is ongoing, Go ahead and send in your application immediately.
I want to believe that the vacant positions available will be very limited, so the earlier, the better for you.