Futo direct entry form has been released by the management of federal university, Owerri.
If you have been asking if the futo direct entry form is out, now you know that the form is now available online.
I will not only tell you that the form is out and leave your like that.
I will share with you ALL you need to know about futo direct entry as well as how to apply for the direct entry proramme.
And I will also walk you through the steps you need to register for futo direct entry, if you have the required documents by the university management.
Before you apply for futo direct entry, you need to have some information / document handy before you can apply.
So for those of you asking for futo direct entry admission requirement, get in here as I will disclose that right here on campuspeep, so you don get misinformed.
Candidates who made federal university of technology, Owerri as choice university in the 2017/2018 direct entry (DE) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates are holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Application commenced on Monday, October 9, 2017 and closes on Monday, October 23, 2017.
How to apply for futo 2017/2018 direct entry
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”.
- Click on the link; “2017/2018 Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Enter your CGPA for the OND / HND / First Degree result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result and Institution attended.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Duration of the futo direct entry aptitude test
The Aptitude Test will hold from Thursday, October 26, 2017 to Friday, October 27, 2017. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified to take the Aptitude Test.
Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission into the direct entry programme.
For futo direct entry support, contact details:
E-Mail: [email protected]
John U. Nnabuihe
Tags: 2017/2018 FUTO Direct Entry Admission Form, FUTMINNA, FUTO, FUTO DE Registration Guide, futo direct entry, FUTO Direct Entry 2017/2018, FUTO Direct Entry Admission, FUTO Direct Entry Admission Form 2017, FUTO Direct Entry Admission Requirement, FUTO Direct Entry Courses, FUTO Direct Entry Cut off mark, FUTO Direct Entry Exam date, futo direct entry form, FUTO Direct Entry Past questions, FUTO Direct Entry Requirement, is futo direct entry form out