If you are searching for FIRS recruitment portal to know if FIRS recruitment for 2017/2018 has started, here is the page for you.
We are not in any way affiliated to the FIRS, but we’ll monitor available jobs in the FIRS job board for you.
Not only will we monitor the available job vacancies in FIRS, but we’ll also walk you through the recruitment application procedure and the requirement for the recruitment exercise.
So if you have what it takes to work with the FIRS, you might want to take this page very serious as what you’ve been searching for all these while is contained in this page.
Since this page is dedicated to FIRS recruitment, any vacant position in the FIRS will be updated in this page.
What I would advice is this:
Bookmark this page for future job updates if you don’t want to miss anything.
So that you don’t waste time waiting for the recruitment form to be released online, get the requirements ready while waiting so that once the recruitment form is released, you can just submit your application.
Though being the first applicant to submit the application is not a guarantee, to to be on the safe side; you might want to apply for the recruitment timely enough.
Tip: Do not wait for the closing date for the recruitment exercise to be announced before you can send in your application, neither should you wait for the eve minute before submitting your application.
“Better late than never doesn’t apply here o…” so act promptly.
Here is all the updates you need to know about FIRS Recruitment 2017.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRs) is inviting interested applications from Nigerian Graduates for enrollment in service. If you have been looking out for the guide on how to apply for recruitment, requirements, and lots more, this article is for you.
FIRS Recruitment 2017
Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2017 has in recent time, proven to be among the top search Nigerian hottest vacancies on Google search engine.
Many graduate job seekers who want to enroll for the opportunity have been asking questions like;
- Has FIRS Started Recruitment for 2017?
- When is FIRS Recruiting Starting?
- How to apply for FIRS Graduate Recruitment 2017?
- FIRS Official Recruitment Portal 2017/2018?
- Update on RIRS recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- FIRS 2017 Recruitment Deadline
So we will be looking at answering the above questions on how to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2017. Kindly stay focused and read through.
Federal Inland Revenue (FIRS Tax) is a compulsory levy imposed on the income of every Nigerian citizen, corporate bodies and government agencies for the financing of government expenditures. The Federal Inland Revenue Service as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations, and Information circulars
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates, and trust.
FIRS Recruitment Responsibilities
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
FIRS Recruitment Minimum Qualifications/Skills Base
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment
The FIRS recruitment 2017/2018 application form was yet to be released as at the time of updating this page, this page will be updated once the recruitment form is out. Kindly bookmark this page or check back for the updated information
Tags: firs 2017 recruitment, firs recruitment 2017/2018, firs recruitment list, firs recruitment portal 2017, firs shortlisted candidates for 2017, www firs gov ng careers applicationform aspx, www.firs.gov.ng login, www.firs.gov.ng recruitment 2017