Jamb support center

Filed in JAMB by | Last updated on 35 Comments

Jamb support center has been officially launched by the joint admissions and matriculation board – http://support.jamb.org.ng/

I think this is to help cater for the complaints of candidates.

Recently, some blogs having “jamb” in their domain names were deleted.

These blogs offered some tips/tutorial to jamb candidates to help them sort out some minor issues

without searching for jamb online customer care to help resolve their complaints.

Some of these blogs they ordered to be deleted help jamb candidates with minor issues like jamb change of course/institution, checking of jamb result, jamb syllabus and many other jamb related stuffs.

I guess jamb launched this support center/platform because the individual blogs that were providing help to some minor jamb issues has been deleted.

The launching of this support platform is to handle all request

All jamb candidates are by this notice informed candidates that if they are interested in making one or more enquiry about  the jamb utme and direct entry that they can now do so on the new support platform.

The support platform will now handle all request pertaining to jamb exams/results and applications.

Visit http://support.jamb.org.ng  to create a ticket and get you issue resolved in no time.

Tags: , , ,

Comments (35)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Gina says:

Is jamb registration still on

2. Olagoke olugbenga says:

My jamb pin for regularizatoin has not been send to my mail box. Pls i will glad if it can be send/resend. My Email: [email protected] password: nocasenojudgementj10 Thank.

3. heritage says:

When will jamb examination begin as in what date precisely and when will the form for changing of course and institutions be out

4. mayowa tomiwa Emmanuel u says:

my jamb result is not yet out and I wrote on last week Thursday 18th in kemade ile Ife . why. my name is mayowatomiwa71

5. Ojudun Oyinkansola says:

Pls Sir/Ma.
    I wrote my Jamb exam on the 18th of May 2017.
    And am unable to regain my result.
    Any time i check it am always told that You Do Not Have Any Result Yet.
    I have been having sleepless Nights.
    My Parent are seriously mad at mhe.
    My fwends dat we wrote together have seen thiers.
    Plz help a sister before i die of depression.
    Ojudun Oyinkansola Odunayo is my name.
    My Reg number is 76371380FE.
    is my email address.
    I Hope my result will be released.

6. Dasilva Emmanuel says:

Is there another utme examination?

7. Mairo says:

Gud day sir/ma pls I apply for Jamb regularization no since april but up till date I hv not seen my pin pls me out I will appreciate Thanks. U

8. Edosa Eric Oyenmwen says:

I paid for indemnity form since on Friday it show successful and my bank account has been debited but my payment is not reflecting on my jamb account to enable continue filling the form

9. Blessing says:

My regularisation form has not being precess,MY school jamb registrars has taken my form to jamb but nothing has been sent to MY email, please help me

• Adekoya Taiwo Mary. email address: [email protected] says:

Dear Ma,

I, Adekoya Taiwo Mary from Yaba College Of Technology, Department of Food Science and Technology write to request for Jamb Regularization Number.

I paid for jamb regularization which was N10,000, and on 11th of July 2017 I took the form to my school registrar so that my rector could sign. And after Two Months I checked back and I was informed that my form had being sent to Jamb Office dated 20th of July 2017 which am yet to receive email approving my application for late registration till date. I went to jamb office here in Lagos and I was told my indemnity form was rejected.
      Please is there anything I can do. Have being going to jamb office in Lagos, and all she could say was there’s nothing she can do that I should keep waiting. That her job is just to scan the document to Abuja .Am just worried.

Bellow are my details from the indemnity form and attached receipt with indemnity form.

Year of enrollment :2011

Candidate institution :(ND, Yaba college of Technology. Food Technology).

Reason for enrollment : I did part-time.

Matriculation number :P/ND/11/3220090

Matriculation year:2011

Serial No: Nil

Head of institution :Dr(Mrs) M. K. Ladipo

Registrar: Ms. B. C Amapakaba

Year of graduation : 2014.

Regards.

10. Naomi Gideon says:

please sir, what is going on concerning jamb change of course?

11. Asudemade C.A. says:

I apply for late registration application on the 26th of may, 2017.
    I was requested to make a N10,000:00 payment for regularized admission and this was done that same day.
    On the 20th July, 2017, I received a message asking me to pay N1000:00 for result slip printing, this was done on the 21st of july, 2017.
    However, up till now I am yet to receive the necessary code needed to process my other documents. Please help.
    My email is: [email protected]
    Thanks

12. Simeon says:

Please i worte my jamb exam on 16th of may 2017. And i have not regain my result up till now. Any time i cheak it what i see is that YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RESULT YET. Please what is the problem?. My reg number is 76872834gf.

13. Chinaza says:

Pls sir, i did jamb correction of date of birth since july 30, 2017 and i print my original result today 5 septermber, 2017. I found that the date of birth has not been corrected, pls sir, i want to know what holds it and i will scan it for post utme screening form and this may affect me, pls ma help me out.

14. Olabisi Oyindamola says:

Please I did change of institution since three weeks ago and No correction has been made and the school I changed to was lasu and now they have started their screening which means I can’t participate in the registration exercise and the registration will be closing 15 September and today is 7th September, please help me make those corrections before the registration closes. Please I need your Assistance As fast As possible.

15. olatunji sekinat odunayo says:

I have done my jamb regularization since July up till date have not receive my pin and I wanted to use it for the on going jamb registrations.this is my jamb reg number 47302963he thanks.

16. Aliameen says:

Pls my name is AJIDE ALIAMEEN OLAMILEKAN 76394508CF:……………… PLS I DID CHANGE OF COURSE ND MY NAME HAVE NOT BEEN SENT TO THE SCHOOL I CHANGED TO WHICH IS LASU my email:[email protected]

17. Imoh Inyene-Obong says:

My jamb registration number was inputed and the system was showing ‘NO DATA FOUND’

18. Emilia says:

Please I did my jamb regularization and the form was submitted to jamb, but I have not gotten my pin till now pls direct me further. My email address is

19. elemi james says:

please help me I can’t access my gmail account

20. Ifeoma odiohanma says:

pls i wrote the first jamb without any problem with my system nor my centre nor my result,but after a month i heard that those that had problem wit their result,system or center wer 2 rewrite their exam n they wer sent a text 2 wer and wen they will write their exam but i wasnt informed n therefore i dont no wen i was 2 write mine,xo is der any way 4 me 2 Retefile it wit my first result i got after d first jamb?