Welcome to Raeanna Nigeria limited recruitment where you will get to know everything about Raeanna Nigeria limited recruitment.
Here, you will get to know the application procedure, the requirement for 2017 recruitment exercise at Raeanna Nigeria limited.
This page is dedicated to raeanna Nigeria limited recruitment, so any available job vacancy at the company will be updated in this page.
Raeanna Nigeria Limited – An end to end collocation telecommunication infrastructure service provider.
A wholly indigenous firm, that specializes in turnkey telecommunication, civil and electrical engineering construction.
As at the time of updating this page, Raeanna Nigeria limited was recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Fiber Optic Management)
- As operations manager you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the operations teams in allotted managed services division including; field, 2nd line support and service management.
- These are the teams responsible for providing pro-active first fix and post support to our managed Service Customers.
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for service customers in line with industry best practice.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI’S, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement.
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied.
- Instill a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take new service offerings.
- Set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team.
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them deliver high quality service and support.
- Ensure quality up-to-date documentation for all service arrangements and generate reports:
- Core status report
- Faults report.
- Daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Equipment’s and vehicle reports
- Floats and expenditure reports.
- Bonus and penalties as applicable.
- Provide input into the divisional strategy with particular focus into opportunities to grow and enhance the services offered.
- Contribute proactively to new service development.
- Work closely with the Head of operations & Maintenance and offer stakeholders to ensure new customers are on-boarded with seamless handover / transition into “in Life” service.
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service.
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriately to customer feedback on areas for improvement.
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required.
- B.Sc or HND in Engineering or other related sciences
- Good facilitation and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver results on time, on budget, and to the very highest standards.
- Ability to quickly gain the technical, behavioral and contextual elements of a project.
- PRINCE2 or its equivalent is also an added advantage.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Membership of Project Management professionals & other professional bodies
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Engineering/Project management Environments
- Age: between 30-35 years
- Knowledge and awareness of project Management principles, documents and plans.
- Running large and small scale projects.
- Stakeholder management.
How to apply for Raeanna Nigeria limited recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 7th November, 2017.
Tags: alcon nigeria recruitment, how to check if a company is registered in nigeria, list of construction companies in nigeria, mast installation companies in nigeria, nigeria limited company, telecom infrastructure companies in nigeria, telecommunication infrastructure companies in nigeria