There is no need to visit a cyber cafe to reprint your jamb admission slip read how to print your Jamb Admission letter below!
Reprinting your jamb admission slip
Though I also wrote extensively on how to print jamb admission letter, let me also include it in this jamb result checking page as they tend to relate.
- Buy an E-facility Card (N1000) from any jamb accredited vendors
- Copy and past this address in your browser address bar >> http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=15_02
- Insert your e-facility card PIN and Serial Number in provided space
- Insert your utme registration number
- Click “Submit”.
Go ahead and print the PDF file that pops out of the page.
You can also save the PDF document to print on a later date.
Checking Your jamb Result for Free without scratch card
I know, we all like to save a little dime when possible.
What if I told you how to check this 2018 jamb result for FREE?
Yeah, without the e-bundle pin, e-facility card or any card whatsoever.
Just follow the steps outlined below:
- Go download the cool jamb Mobile App for Android or for Windows devices. You could click on the link to visit the download portals
- Download the latest version of the Jamb app and then install the application on your phone
- Launch the app and navigate to the “Check Current Result” button
- Proceed to enter your Jamb utme Registration number in the space provided and the result will be displayed
Retrieving A Lost Jamb Registration Number
So you lost your Jamb Registration number, right?
It happens though!
I’m not going to join others and remind you of how careless you’ve been lately.
Rather I will show you how to recover the registration number.
Yes, I will show you how to get back your Jamb Registration number below…
- Visit http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=358E41AC-5017-4883-86FF-335E0B003905
- Insert your registration card PIN and Serial Number
- Click “Submit”
That’s about it…
Print Original Jamb Admission Letter
Your Jamb Result was quite okay.
The Jamb Admission letter is one of the required documents for most university freshers / returning student.
You’ll need it for the entrance screening, scholarship application, bursary dispensation etc.. Here is how to go about getting the Original Jamb Admission letter by yourself.
- Get the E-facility Card (N1000) from jamb accredited vendors
- Go to: http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=15_03
- Insert your e-facility card PIN and Serial Number
- Insert your Registration number
- Click “Submit”
— You might want to check this comprehensive guide to printing original jamb result
Change jamb utme course / institution
- Go to jamb office or any jamb card dealer
- Purchase “CHANGE OF COURSE Scratch Card” (=N=2,500)
- Go to jamb Website at jamb.org.ng
- Click on Change of Course/Institution
- You’ll be redirected to your jamb Form
- Change your Course or Institution (where applicable)
- Crosscheck and Submit your form.
- You’re done
- Reprint your jamb Slip.
Check jamb admission status
- Click Here
- Insert your jamb registration number
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
Examination time table
Free jamb result checking
Drop your jamb REG NO using the comment box below and I shall check your jamb result for you, Free of charge!!