— This page is dedicated to all JAMB UTME candidates who wants to check their JAMB UTME result.
— This page contains all the detailed instructions how you can check your JAMB result and other JAMB related issues.
Officially, JAMB has so many result checking portal, therefore candidates find a little bit difficult to know right portal for checking their result.
There are some websites created to look like official JAMB result checking portal.
But eventually, they are not!
Of course that is the main reason why I wrote this page page.
To show you the right portal to check your result and as well walk you through ALL the steps to successful checking of your JAMB result.
Before I get started, let me tell you one of the most taken action by JAMB candidates immediately after seeing their result.
You may anticipate a high scored JAMB, only for your result to turn out to be something you never dreamed of.
This the point where scammers come in to say “they will help you upgrade your JAMB result”
Never fall to this cheap scam, do not say I never warned you.
They will upgrade the result by importing it to any of these PDF editors and editing your scores.
Have you ever stopped for a minute to ask yourself what happens to your JAMB result that is on JAMB server?
No need for too much stories JAMB result upgrading is a scam.
Steps to Check 2017 JAMB UTME CBT Results Online
Hope you know that the result that you’ll be printing with the steps below is the unoriginal one, I published the full tutorial on how to print original JAMB result, which you might want to go check it out.
Follow these steps to view the jamb 2017/2018 cbt results.
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme2/
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number
in the space provided, check image below:
- Click “Check Result” green button
After following the steps outlined above.
Your Jamb UTME Result should be staring you in the face 🙂
Read how to print your Jamb Admission letter below!
Reprinting your Jamb Admission Slip
Though I also wrote extensively on how to print JAMB admission letter, let me also include it in this JAMB result checking page as they tend to relate.
- Buy an E-facility Card (N1000) from any JAMB accredited vendors
- Click here: http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=15_02
- Insert your e-facility card PIN and Serial Number in provided space
- Insert your UTME Registration number
- Click “Submit”.
Go ahead and print the PDF file that pops out of the page.
You can also save the PDF document to print on a later date.
Checking Your JAMB Result for Free without scratch card
I know, we all like to save a little dime when possible.
What if I told you how to check this 2017 JAMB Results for FREE!
Yeah, without the e-bundle pin, e-facility card or any card whatsoever.
Just follow the steps outlined below:
- Go download the cool JAMB Mobile App for Android or for Windows devices. You could click on the link to visit the download portals
- Download the latest version of the Jamb app and then install the application on your phone.
- Launch the app and navigate to the “Check Current Result” button.
- Proceed to enter your Jamb UTME Registration number in the space provided and the result will be displayed.
Retrieving A Lost Jamb Registration Number
So you lost your Jamb Registration number, right?
It happens though!
I’m not going to join others and remind you of how careless you’ve been lately.
Rather I will show you how to recover the registration number.
Yes, I will show you how to get back your Jamb Registration number below…
- Visit http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=358E41AC-5017-4883-86FF-335E0B003905
- Insert your registration card PIN and Serial Number
- Click “Submit”
That’s about it…
Print Original Jamb Admission Letter
Your Jamb Result was quite okay.
The Jamb Admission letter is one of the required documents for most university freshers / returning student.
You’ll need it for the entrance screening, scholarship application, bursary dispensation etc.. Here is how to go about getting the Original Jamb Admission letter by yourself.
- Get the E-facility Card (N1000) from JAMB accredited vendors
- Go to: http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=15_03
- Insert your e-facility card PIN and Serial Number
- Insert your Registration number
- Click “Submit”
Change Jamb UTME Course/Institution
- Go to JAMB office or any JAMB card dealer
- Purchase “CHANGE OF COURSE Scratch Card” (=N=2,500)
- Go to JAMB Website at jamb.org.ng
- Click on Change of Course/Institution
- You’ll be redirected to your JAMB Form
- Change your Course or Institution (where applicable)
- Crosscheck and Submit your form.
- You’re done
- Reprint your JAMB Slip.
Check Jamb Admission Status
- Click Here
- Insert your JAMB registration number
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
Examination Time Table
Free Jamb Result Checking
Drop your JAMB REG NO using the comment box below and I shall check your jamb result for you, Free of charge!!
Other JAMB result related blogs you may make reference to