UNIUYO online school fees payment is the new procedure for payment of students fees. Following the cashless policy; it is now compulsory for all the students to make school fees payment online, instead of the direct deposit into the designated banks (old method).
It is risky to give your credit card to someone you do not know to process your school fees payment for you. That risk is not worth taking, so I advice you process your payment yourself; that is why I put together this article to walk you through the steps to paying your school fees online.
1. Obtain a Payment Slip bearing a Transaction ID and a Quickteller Code. To do this,
- Visit the University website uniuyo.nucdb.edu.ng
- Log in with your user name and password on the left hand side of the university website
- Click on make payment under the make payment link on the student page
- Update your student data properly
- If entries are valid, there will be a redirection to the e-payment service home page. Read the instruction as shown
- Your fees will be displayed to you for confirmation
- Click the confirmation button on your bill/payment slip. (The Payment Slip shows the Transaction ID and the Quickteller Code).
- Print or note the Transaction ID and Quickteller Code and proceed to make payment.
2. To make payment:
- Visit www.quickteller.com
- Log on to your account or create a new account
- Select University of Uyo under the PAYCHOICE category
- Select the Quickteller code printed on your Payment Slip
- Enter the transaction ID (printed on your Payment Slip)
- Proceed to enter details of your ATM or Debit card
- Click process payment
- Print your Payment Receipt from the screen (a copy is also sent to your email)
- Obtain the University receipt/acknowledgement from your Faculty Finance Officer.
3 General Information
Every student should open an account with any commercial bank of his/her choice and obtain from the bank an ATM card. You must ensure that your account is funded enough to pay the fees for the semester or session.
For students without ATM
- Walk into any branch of First bank nationwide
- Request to get a preloaded debit card (cash card)
- The teller receives your cash and fund your debit card
- Proceed to Quickteller.com to complete your fees payment using your Cash/Debit card.
These new procedures of fee payment will be effective from second 2nd Semester 2013/2014 session.
That is all about UNIUYO Online School Fees Payment. If you feel you can’t carry out this procedure yourself, I can give you further explanation if you want. hit on the contact tab.